There are a large number of NZ immigration visas that fall into different classes;
- Temporary Immigration Visas
- Permanent Immigration Visas
- Special purpose Visa
It should be noted that aside from a Permanent Resident visa, all other visas do not guarantee entry into New Zealand. They simply entitle you to travel to New Zealand and apply for entry at the border – this entry may or may not be granted at the discretion on the Immigration Officer.
We offer a full immigration service in relation to the following:
- Business / Entrepreneur Visa
- Investor Class Visa
- Work Visa – General
- Work Visa – Highly Skilled
- Work Visa – Specialised and Entertainment
- Work to Residence
- Permanent Residence
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Partner / Dependent Child Visa
- Unlawful Status resolution
We listen to you to understand your goals and specific circumstances and we develop an immigration solution designed to address your immigration needs.
We will give you an honest assessment.
We work collaboratively with you and for you
We understand how important it is to get it right for you.